[OpenIndiana-discuss] Major troubles burning DVD from hipster ISO

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Tue Mar 21 15:36:27 UTC 2017

Attempting to burn the latest hipster iso (the gui) to dvd on windows
10 platform.

I've gone thru several disks ending in a bad write each time.  These
are disks I've used over time... many times without problems.

Using Imgburn on windows 10.

Have others had trouble like this or are folks burning these iso's to
disc more or less trouble free.  .. PS - I have used this very iso to
install hipster in 2 vms so seems doubtfull it is the source of
trouble. Maybe when scp'ed to windows from an openindiana HOST
something happened to currupt it..

But first, am I the lone ranger having this kind of trouble burning
the latest gui ISO to dvd?