[OpenIndiana-discuss] Wiki page for upgrading systems is out of date.

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 16:09:42 UTC 2017

Hi,
I was pointed to a Wiki page by a newcomer who was willing to update a
system. He asked for confirmation that the steps described were correct at:

https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Upgrading+OpenIndiana

This page was last updated in 2013 and proves again that keeping obsolete
pages on the Wiki is wrong.

I just fixed quickly the page to make it look less irrelevant but we should
definitely vacuum clean the Wiki if nobody steps up for updating the pages:
not in 2 or 4 years but now.
Having such obsolete information on the official Wiki is harmful.

--
---
Praise the Caffeine embeddings