[OpenIndiana-discuss] HTML5 video issues with Firefox

Will Brokenbourgh will.brokenbourgh2877 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 22:03:03 UTC 2017

On 31/03/17 02:56 PM, Erdos New via openindiana-discuss wrote:
> i've tried couple youtube vidoes, no issue playing here.
>
> looking at my firefox, i've got the following add-on installed by default:
> divX web player
> QuickTime Plugin
> VLC multimedia plugin
> Windows media player
>

> hope this helps!

Thanks for that.

I'm pretty familiar with which plugins I need and so-forth.  I'm not
having problems with YouTube videos, I'm actually having problems with
videos on Facebook and other sites.  Those videos worked fine *without*
Flash on FreeBSD, but when I try to view them on OI Hipster, they
complain that they need Flash.

Thanks again! :-)

Will Brokenbourgh

Sent from my OpenIndiana desktop