[OpenIndiana-discuss] Miass OpenSolaris Team Leader in TOMCAT developer server

Илья Архипкин iljaarkhipkin at solaris.kirov.ru
Thu May 11 07:53:59 UTC 2017

In the OS SXCE 130 stopped working Apache had to switch to lighttp there is
poorly versed with virtual hosts now on TOMCAT translated all virtual hosts
MOSUG forum is now fully developed from the Dutch servers I need evaluation
of my development on the home server, especially the criticism of the
layout of the page which so far Is under construction. Everything works on
Sun Ultra 24 server quite seriously. Link to page
http://osol.arhipkin.com:8080/miass/SOURCE/

Regards, Arhipkin Ilya

--
http://www.arhipkin.com