[OpenIndiana-discuss] hotmail

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 16:17:25 UTC 2017

Hello,
I have noticed that since yesterday I cannot connect to my hotmail mail account.I am using firefox54.0.2 ESR and the message I get follows:

Invalid OCSP signing certificate in OCSP response. Error code: SEC_ERROR_OCSP_INVALID_SIGNING_CERT
I have checked to connect to my account using firefox on a Windows XP virtual machine thatruns on my system and there is absolutely no problem! I am using Firefox 52.1.2 (32-bit).Any idea why this happens?
Regards,A.S.