[OpenIndiana-discuss] switching from Ubuntu

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 14:20:45 UTC 2017

Hi

Atheros 8k are supported via freenic drivers.
http://freenicdrivers.la.coocan.jp/

Broadcom Probably aswell.

Also have a look if there are packages not installed
List from OI.org
http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster/en/search.shtml?token=atheros&action=Search

You can list the packages via
$ pkg list | grep $NAME
or
$ pkg search -l atheros

For Broadcom it should be the same deal.

Hope this helps.

Greetings
Till