[OpenIndiana-discuss] wifi card compatibility

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 20:13:51 UTC 2017

Hi Marc

Atheros AR9k series cards are unfortunately not supported yet in
OpenIndiana/Illumos Atheros up until and including 8k is supported by
default and by freenicdrivers.

Atheros drivers are available in Freebsd and Linux but the driver has
not been ported/updated yet.

Also See: https://www.illumos.org/issues/8694

Greetings
Till