[OpenIndiana-discuss] recompiling a program for openindiana

Marc Lobelle marc.lobelle at uclouvain.be
Mon Nov 20 09:02:52 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am trying to recompile a program called srm (available on sourceforge
) for openindiana. It works as rm but makes sure that there is no trace
of the destroyed file in the blocks of the free list.
This program uses #if defined (__linux__) and  #if defined (__OpenBSD__)
and I should replace this code with something appropriate for openindiana.
__linux__ etc are predifines preprocessor macros, presented in

https://sourceforge.net/p/predef/wiki/OperatingSystems/

However, I do not see openindiana in there, so what should I use ?

Thanks

Marc