[OpenIndiana-discuss] .mobi/.epub reader solution for OpenIndiana?

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 18:17:47 UTC 2017

 'Atril is a simple multi-page document viewer. It can display and printPostScript (PS), Encapsulated PostScript (EPS), DJVU, DVI, XPS and PortableDocument Format (PDF) files. When supported by the document, it also allowssearching for text, copying text to the clipboard, hypertext navigation, andtable-of-contents bookmarks. Atril is a fork of Evince.'
Normally, you can use Atril for .epub. You can usually do:example: atril 'earth.epub'
Need to fix.
~K