[OpenIndiana-discuss] Goodbye OpenIndiana

Илья Архипкин iljaarkhipkin at solaris.kirov.ru
Tue Oct 3 10:30:16 UTC 2017

I decided to leave your company because of the lack of understanding of
Russian societies that are crying for a terrorist act in Las Vegas. For 10
years of my stay, I was promised a lot that I will learn system programming
but when I went to Java courses the institutions were closed because of
copyright infringement. I never found the application of this system and
support from the administrators, now I have Debian as a web server and
there are not any failures, the repositories are in Russia. And your system
is not needed by anybody, since all administrators of it refused to be
persecuted by ORACLE, it is held by one of those who has the exclusive
right to administer, in your community there are no administrators for
payment. The system does not even set up the most elementary mail. I still
think that the project will continue but after 10 years and it will be
called Miass Opensolaris WebStack
--
http://www.arhipkin.com