[OpenIndiana-discuss] /hipster: recent Xorg updates and Martin's VirtualBox package problem

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Thu Oct 26 07:44:20 UTC 2017

On 10/26/17 10:33 AM, Predrag Zečević - Technical Support Analyst wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using VirtualBox 5.1.6 package (created long time ago by Martin
> Bochnig).

Hi.
I use 5.1.24 from official binaries. So far it works fine. It should
work out of the box on OI newer than end of August. I suppose, the
latest from 5.1 series will also work fine. The only issue we've found
so far is absence of VirtualBox xorg driver for Xorg 1.19, which is
going to land soon.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,