[OpenIndiana-discuss] VirtualBox 5.2.0 causes, segmentation fault

russell stream at willows7.myzen.co.uk
Fri Oct 27 20:31:24 UTC 2017

Hi,

I had upgraded to the latest hipster release just two days earlier.
After reverting to 5.0.40 to get VirtualBox working again I then noticed
the scheduler for cups was in maintenance state investigating the
scheduler process would start and also abort. Going though the cups
scheduler logs I found that the problem started after my last hipster
update.

In order to get everything working I just reverted to my earlier BE
which was completed on the 18th October.

Regards

Russell