[OpenIndiana-discuss] /hipster: MATE + NVIDIA + 2 monitors :: full screen problem

Predrag Zečević - Technical Support Analyst predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Tue Sep 5 09:49:50 UTC 2017

On 09/05/17 11:09, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> On 09/05/17 11:55 AM, Predrag Zečević - Technical Support Analyst wrote:
>
>> Regarding script:
>>
>> $ locate display-setup-script
>> [nothing]
>> $ pkg search -r display-setup-script
>> [nothing]
>>
>> Where to find it?
>
> I meant /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf setting 'display-setup-script'.

So,

you are able to play full screen video on one monitor only?

Which graphic card you use (I mean, if nvidia, did you used
nvidia-settings)?

If yes, then have you enabled xinerama?

Sorry for being so PITA, but i could not correlate settings... I did not
found any documentation (might add one, once I an happy with settings).

Regards.
--
Predrag Zečević
Technical Support Analyst

tel: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 15
mob: +49 - 174 - 3109288
fax: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 94
e-mail: predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com

headquarter: 2e Systems GmbH, Koenigsteiner Str. 87, 65812 Bad Soden am
Taunus, Germany
registration: Amtsgericht Koenigstein (Germany), HRB 7303
managing director: Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!