[OpenIndiana-discuss] /hipster: MATE + NVIDIA + 2 monitors :: full screen problem

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 18:09:09 UTC 2017

Hi Predrag

I got curious about your setup and googled a bit.
Since we have Updated to the latest X.org pretty much without any big
patches appart from Compatibility the latest X.org guides for linux also
work for us. Apart from Path name differences. e.g they seperate
xorg.conf into multiple files we usually don't

Looking into the arch wiki I found that xinerma has been replaced on
Nvidia cards by TwinView. And they seem to have a configuration that
pretty much sounds like the thing you want under [1].

You might also want to look a little bit into[2] for background info.

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/NVIDIA#TwinView
[2] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/multihead

Greetings
Till