[OpenIndiana-discuss] Is SFE IPS Repository Down?

tomww tom-oi-discuss at tom.bn-ulm.de
Thu Apr 19 16:55:47 UTC 2018

Hello Rasaki,

yes, unfortunatly the machine serving the solaris zone for
sfe.opencsw.org is down. It might be a hardware issue.

I hope to get help by the opencsw people soon, so the service
can be restored.

In the meantime you could set the repository to "disabled" with

   pfexec pkg set-publisher --disable localhostoih

But please rememeber to enable it again when the site comes back online.

I'll post updates to twitter @sfepackages and on IRC and this mailing
list.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,
Thomas