[OpenIndiana-discuss] Is SFE IPS Repository Down?

tomww tom-oi-discuss at tom.bn-ulm.de
Mon Apr 23 23:06:58 UTC 2018

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 06:36:45PM +0000, Rasaki Temidire wrote:
> I noticed that too but it seem that this is a temporary solution and some of the packages are quite old.  Here is the message at the repository website:

SFE is running on the backup site.
There is no functional difference to the primary site, only
the connection bandwidth is limited compared to the primary site.

Packages quite old? I'm sorry, but you know it is you who can help updating.
Thats the way Open Source works. How OpenIndiana, Illumos and SFE works.

Regards,
tomww