[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana and Bryce

Rasaki Temidire rasaki at me.com
Sun Apr 29 20:58:16 UTC 2018

Michal,

Thanks for answering my questions.  I am glad to hear that OpenIndiana will be picking up the bhyve changes in the near future.  Moreover, I am excited at the prospect of bhyve development kicking into higher gear.  It is a good and relatively well designed tool under FreeBSD.  I tried using kvm under hipster last week and it was quite slow.  I understand that there has been no development for a while so it is understandable.  Right now I am just happy using VirtualBox.

Rasaki Temidire