[OpenIndiana-discuss] VirtualBox

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 19:51:38 UTC 2018

Hi Aurelian

Good Question. How can I check the the Modules are loaded? I only know
lsmod from linux but I know that command does not exist in illumos.

I rebooted multiple times. After each Panic et least :) and after that I
checked if something may have gotten stuck in an update so I Updated and
rebooted. So if it is a missing module it wont be solved by rebooting.

Greetings
Toast