[OpenIndiana-discuss] GCC6 build status

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 14:26:22 UTC 2018

I think I have now republished all the components to the gcc-6 repository
and two of my machines run these bits.
Atypical full update takes about 3GB, so FOSDEM may not be the best place
to try it out :)

I am wondering now if I should start looking at encumbered or if I should
update gcc 7 to 7.3.0.

--
---
Praise the Caffeine embeddings