[OpenIndiana-discuss] Mate 1.18 Desktop menu reset commands

openbabel openbabel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 09:22:31 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I have lost some function in the main desktop menu on mate 1.18.
Attempts to reset it locally produces a momentry flash on screen. Use of
snap shots have not been successful. It would appear that this problem
has been experienced in linux mate installations also. I have attempted
to reset the panel through the single user login screen by using the
command sudo mate-panel --reset and dconf reset -f /org/mate/terminal/

Is there a set command in oi I can try to now reset the main menu ?

Thank you,

Robert