[OpenIndiana-discuss] Problems with two disks after Hypervisor switched Disk paths

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 08:49:14 UTC 2018

Hrmm yeah I think it's no problem with the pool but rather something
with the Solaris device management I am not getting.

c14t0d0 is recognized as new disk by format but what is anoying though
is this:

# zpool add -f tank spare c14t0d0
invalid vdev specification
the following errors must be manually repaired:
/dev/dsk/c18t0d0s0 is part of active ZFS pool bkpool. Please see zpool(1M).

Which makes me think that there is still a label on that disk somewhere.
Anybody any ideas?

Thanks and Greetings
Till