[OpenIndiana-discuss] Building Filezilla Client

Andreas Wacknitz A.Wacknitz at gmx.de
Sun Jan 14 10:16:21 UTC 2018

Am 13.01.18 um 22:38 schrieb russell:
Hi Russell,

I have some comments:
1. If I look at the project site I see the latest download is version
3.30.0. Why don't you use this one?
2. You will also need libfilezilla (0.11.2 is the newest version).
3. At least for libfilezilla you will need to use gmake instead our make.
3. You don't need gcc 7.2 as our default version 4.9.4 supports
|-std=c++14. Most probably your ABI problems are due to the use of 7.2.
|4. I recommend creating real packages for both (libfilezilla and
filezilla). I am willing to help here or do it, whatever you prefer.

Regards
Andreas