[OpenIndiana-discuss] Floating accents doesn't work in 2017.10

Jacobo Da Riva jdrm at disroot.org
Wed Jan 17 22:39:22 UTC 2018

Regards from Spain,

Recently I've installed a 2017.10 release on an intel PC. The
installation works fine but the keyboard doesn't works properly. The
floating accents doesn't works. I've tried all the configurations of
spanish keyboards... even the french configuration.

When I press the floating accent button, the editor/console/web browser
or any other program put an accent instead of wait to a vowel. If I
press the accent and a vowel it writes something like ´a instead of á.

On an Oracle Sun 11.3 installation the keyboard works fine.

Regards