[OpenIndiana-discuss] Missing? svc:/application/pkg/zones-proxy-client

Predrag Zecevic predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Tue Mar 6 21:50:50 UTC 2018

On 06.03.2018 22:32, Stephan Althaus wrote:
> Hello All!
>
> While trying to test-install libreoffice  to resolve the problem
> "Invalid child image publisher configuration.  Child image publisher
> configuration must be a superset of the parent image publisher
> configuration."
> because i have non-global zones..
>
> i stumbled over
> http://docs.openindiana.org/handbook/systems-administration/#zones
>
> The mentioned package "zones-proxy-client" is missing
> whilst "zones-proxy" could be installed..
>
> Am i missing something?
> Any hint would be nice :-)
>
> Greetings from Germany!
> Stephan

Hi Stephan,

I had same problem. Fixed by installing and using

system/zones/brand/nlipkg

instead of

system/zones/brand/ipkg

for zones (thanks to Alexander Pyhalov [https://github.com/pyhalov] and
its blog)

Regards.

LG

Predrag Zečević
Technical Support Analyst
2e Systems GmbH

tel: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 15
mob: +49 - 174 - 3109288
fax: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 94
e-mail: predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com

headquarter: 2e Systems GmbH, Koenigsteiner Str. 87, 65812 Bad Soden am
Taunus, Germany
registration: Amtsgericht Koenigstein (Germany), HRB 7303
managing director: Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!