[OpenIndiana-discuss] Something is wrong with gmp.h

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:56:38 UTC 2018

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 2:45 PM, Apostolos Syropoulos <asyropoulos at yahoo.com
> wrote:

> >The header fix is delivered since 2016 and we have never delivered
> /usr/include/gmp.h since then:
> >
> >https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/tree/
> oi/hipster/components/library/gmp/patches
> <https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/tree/oi/hipster/components/library/gmp/patches>
> >
> >Could it be pulled from SFE?
>
> I did a fresh install of my system in the summer of 2016. Since then I
> just update the system.
> But yes I see this header file in another machine that was installed more
> recently. At any rate.

Could you try running this to understand where the file comes from?

helios> pkg search -r gmp.h
INDEX      ACTION VALUE                 PACKAGE
basename   file   usr/include/gmp/gmp.h pkg:/library/gmp at 6.1.2-2018.0.0.2

helios> LC_ALL=C pkg info library/gmp
          Name: library/gmp
      Category: Development/High Performance Computing
         State: Installed
     Publisher: openindiana.org
       Version: 6.1.2
        Branch: 2018.0.0.2
Packaging Date: Sun Feb 11 12:48:54 2018
          Size: 1.96 MB
          FMRI: pkg://openindiana.org/library/gmp@6.1.2-2018.0.0.2:
20180211T124854Z
   Project URL: http://gmplib.org/