[OpenIndiana-discuss] Greek keyboard

Aurelien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:26:32 UTC 2018

Le Mardi 13 mars 2018, Apostolos Syropoulos a écrit :
> >Roll back data-xkb to previous version.
> >
> >pkg install data-xkb at 2.22
> >
> >I guess they broke the keymaps again...
>
> I did it but still I cannot type Greek in pluma,and in LibreOffice when I type ; + vowel I see'v. So I guess they did not broke keymaps, theyactualy f%^&* them...

I checked the commit logs and nothing seems to be obviously broken.
The weird thing now is that I updated three machines: the first one used for testing before merging the update works as expected, the laptop as well, but my home desktop does not...

Could you share /var/log/Xorg.0.log?

Also I wonder if MATE's user configuration files could be the culprit...
If the previous BE does not work that could be the case.

As Nikola suggested, pkg freeze data-xkb would force keeping 2.22 until the root cause is found.

--
Envoyé depuis mon Jolla