[OpenIndiana-discuss] Greek keyboard

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:16:13 UTC 2018

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 8:12 PM, Aurélien Larcher <
aurelien.larcher at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 11:01 AM, Apostolos Syropoulos via
> openindiana-discuss <openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I installed ibus andI run  ibus-daemon but I see the same behavior.
>>

> Alright strange...
>
> Would you mind pasting the output of setxkbmap -v ?
>
> At least on a Swedish keyboard, level 3 works properly only with a Generic
> PC 105 layout, not the Sun one.
> Kind regards

I figured that I cannot type any valid accented characters on my Swedish
laptop keyboard unless ~/.dmrc specifies Language=fr_FR.UTF-8.

Somebody somewhere seems to think that no Language defined means that we do
not want to type accents.

--
---
Praise the Caffeine embeddings