[OpenIndiana-discuss] AMD graphics for OI?

srvr_mnk at srvr-tmpl.ikhider.com srvr_mnk at srvr-tmpl.ikhider.com
Thu May 3 06:05:24 UTC 2018

If this is the case, we may need to look into getting things like
Ardour, Blender and Cinelerra ported over as well.

Then I can **FINALLY** get rid of Windows and make OI my primary
audio/video production machine.

I am not smart enough to port those programs over yet...but the idea of
discarding Windows is...liberating...

SM