[OpenIndiana-discuss] MATE 1.20 and updated GTK+3 for hipster

Michal Nowak mnowak at startmail.com
Tue Oct 16 07:05:58 UTC 2018

Hi,

the only MATE 1.20 component which deals with sound is libmatemixer, but
looking at v1.20.1 changes compared to v1.18, there are barely any code
changes...

Though, we updated Pulse Audio several times since 2018.04 snapshot.

Could you try to back out ~/.config/pulse/ and restart? Pulse Audio
should re-create that directory with fresh configuration.

Thanks,
Michal