[OpenIndiana-discuss] Upgraded to VirtualBox 5.2.20

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:45:14 UTC 2018

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 12:49 PM Till Wegmüller <toasterson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Usually if solaris.zlib (/usr) is found and mounted boot progresses
> properly but this error usually means that it only booted into the
> boot_archive and not mounted /usr. But to figure out why you'll need the
> bash stuff in boot archive.

Thanks for the help!
I am not sure what you meant by dependency to 32- and 64-bit bash since we
only have 64-bit.
Coud it just be a punctual problem with the image creation by distro_const?
I tested the 20181016 image at

http://dlc-int.openindiana.org/users/aurelien/gcc-next/20181016/

without any problem on my machine and it should contain the same packages
aside from mate-system-monitor.

I will re-run the image

> Greetings
> Till
> On 24.10.18 11:21, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> > Weird... I booted 20181016 in Virtualbox with the exact same manifest.
> > What could be the difference?
> >
> > On 10/24/18, Till Wegmüller <toasterson at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi

> referenced
> >>
> >> That is a problem with the image building Process :)
> >>
> >> @Aurélien you will need to make sure to have both 32 and 64bit bash and
> >> its dependencies in the files section when using distro_const
> >>
> >> The distro const files from the slim_source repo are incomplete.
> >>
> >> Greetings
> >> Till

---
Praise the Caffeine embeddings