[OpenIndiana-discuss] kde on openindiana

Martin Lindkvist wartin.lindkvist at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 21:00:20 UTC 2018

Rely good answers ...
MATE is what i will go for ..

My Jr COBOL85 skills will not do much help .. I totally understand ... a
window is just a window ..

I think that if any of the KDE community guys would find there way to
openindiana then KDE environment might follow her or him but there is no
use rely for it ... I might play a bit with trying to compile things just
to get a feeling of things but i have not got the deep skills for porting
and programming .

Anyway ... it was nice to say hello as well ... you guys were not as grumpy
as i have read about hehe.

-mL-

*Martin Lindkvist*