[OpenIndiana-discuss] How to restore a file in a snapshot?

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 13:57:30 UTC 2019

Hi Gary

Yes you cannot write to those locations.
It is up to you what you want to do. You can destroy the Snapshots and
or BE's If you want.

Also you can use pkg(5) to fixup your current installation if you really
get file corruption in the current BE.

Look at pkg(5) fix and or verify subcommands in the manpage.

Hope this helps
Greetings Till