[OpenIndiana-discuss] Nvidia GTX 1060

bscuk2 bscuk2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 11:46:58 UTC 2019

Dear All,

I have a GTX 1060 GRAPHICS CARD the oi system.The system works from the
console.Desktop boot terminates at LightDM unavailable. I am assuming
its a driver issue. In considering graphics drivers on oi I would like
to be able to use this card as it represents a top selling graphics card
for NVIDIA.

Hope this is useful feedback.

Robert Jones