[OpenIndiana-discuss] WAZUH

bscuk2 bscuk2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 17:08:33 UTC 2020

Dear All,

I wondered if anyone had compiled WAZUH on oi? I am not a developer.

https://documentation.wazuh.com/2.1/installation-guide/installing-wazuh-agent/wazuh_agent_solaris.html

Running through the installation I come across these errors. I have
placed it in the user/share directory. Can anyone shed light on where I
might go from here ?

checking build system type... i386-pc-solaris2.11
checking host system type... i386-pc-solaris2.11
checking for python3.8... no
checking for python3... python3
checking for --enable-universalsdk... no
checking for --with-universal-archs... no
checking MACHDEP... "sunos5"
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... no
configure: error: in `/user/share/wazuh-master/src/external/cpython':
See `config.log' for more details
gmake: *** [Makefile:1679: build_python] Error 77

Regards,

Robert