[OpenIndiana-discuss] Firefox problem

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 09:09:00 UTC 2020

Hello,

Today I tried to visit the following web page

www.wearhouse.shop

and I got the following response:

Secure Connection Failed

The connection to www.wearhouse.shop was interrupted while the page was loading.

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

I tried the visit the same cite using Firefox on a Windows 7 VM and it works
just fine. So I guess that the current version of Firefox is too old. Are there
any plans to get a newer version?

Regards,
A.S.