[OpenIndiana-discuss] Σχετ: VirtualBox 6.1.8 on Dual AMD Opteron works

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 19:22:05 UTC 2020

Hi,
I did the same and now virtual boxworks just fine. However, now domainname servicing does not work! Is thispossible? How can I fix it?

Στάλθηκε από το Ταχυδρομείο Yahoo σε Android

  Στις Πέμ, 1 Οκτ, 2020 στις 21:01, ο χρήστηςrussell<stream at willows7.myzen.co.uk> έγραψε:   Hi

Perform an update an create a new BE.

Boot from the new BE, login and then with root privileges you need to
perform the actions below

# echo set hma_disable = 1 > /etc/system.d/hma
# init 6

Once the system has rebooted, your VMs will start. (I have been running
VB 6.1.8 on a Dual Opteron system for a couple of weeks).