[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana LibreOffice Instalation

Predrag Zecevic - Unix Systems Administrator predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Mon Oct 5 10:29:48 UTC 2020

On 10/05/20 12:04, Apostolos Syropoulos via openindiana-discuss wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just discovered that hipster has a libreoffice package. So
> I wanted to install this package. First I removed the old
> package:
>
> # pkg uninstall desktop/application/libreoffice52-desktop-int
> # pkg uninstall libreoffice52
> # pkg unset-publisher localhostoih
>
> When I entered the following command:
>
> # pkg install -v desktop/office/libreoffice
>
> installation failed with the following message (not all lines are shown):
>
>   Startup: Refreshing catalog 'hipster-encumbered' ... Done
>   Startup: Refreshing catalog 'openindiana.org' ... Done
> Planning: Solver setup ... Done (5.515s)
> Planning: Running solver ... Done (2.238s)
> Planning: Finding local manifests ... Done (0.177s)
> Planning: Package planning ... Done (4.055s)
> Planning: Merging actions ... Done (4.654s)
> Planning: Checking for conflicting actions ... Done (4.484s)
>             Packages to install: 25
>         Create boot environment: No
> Create backup boot environment: No
>            Rebuild boot archive: No
>
> Changed packages:
> openindiana.org
>    desktop/office/libreoffice
>      None -> 6.4.3-2020.0.1.1
>    library/c++/libabw
>      None -> 0.1.3-2020.0.1.0
>    library/c++/libcdr
>      None -> 0.1.6-2020.0.1.1
>    library/c++/libcmis
>      None -> 0.5.2-2020.0.1.0
>    library/c++/libe-book
>      None -> 0.1.3-2020.0.1.1
>    library/c++/libepubgen
>      None -> 0.1.1-2020.0.1.0
>    library/c++/libetonyek
>      None -> 0.1.9-2020.0.1.0
>    library/c++/libfreehand
>      None -> 0.1.2-2020.0.1.2
>    library/c++/libmspub
>      None -> 0.1.4-2020.0.1.2
>    library/c++/libmwaw
>      None -> 0.3.15-2020.0.1.0
>    library/c++/libodfgen
>      None -> 0.1.7-2020.0.1.0
>    library/c++/libpagemaker
>      None -> 0.0.4-2020.0.1.1
>    library/c++/libqxp
>      None -> 0.0.2-2020.0.1.1
>    library/c++/librevenge
>      None -> 0.0.4-2020.0.1.1
>    library/c++/libstaroffice
>      None -> 0.0.7-2020.0.1.0
>    library/c++/libvisio
>      None -> 0.1.7-2020.0.1.1
>    library/c++/libwpd
>      None -> 0.10.3-2020.0.1.0
>    library/c++/libwpg
>      None -> 0.3.2-2020.0.1.0
>    library/c++/libwps
>      None -> 0.4.9-2020.0.1.0
>    library/c++/libzmf
>      None -> 0.0.2-2020.0.1.1
>    library/liblangtag
>      None -> 0.6.3-2020.0.1.1
>    library/mpich/gcc
>      None -> 3.3.2-2020.0.1.0
>    library/mpich/gcc/modulefiles
>      None -> 3.3.2-2020.0.1.0
>    package/environment-modules
>      None -> 3.2.10-2020.0.1.1
>    system/library/boost
> [...]
Hi Apostolos,

try with full package name:
:; pfexec pkg install -v pkg://openindiana.org/desktop/office/libreoffice

Regards.

--
Predrag Zečević
Technical Support Analyst

tel: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 15
mob: +49 - 174 - 3109288
fax: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 94
e-mail: predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com

headquarter: 2e Systems GmbH, Koenigsteiner Str. 87, 65812 Bad Soden am
Taunus, Germany
registration: Amtsgericht Koenigstein (Germany), HRB 7303
managing director: Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!