[OpenIndiana-discuss] Core files being generated

russell stream at willows7.myzen.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 09:06:57 UTC 2021

Hi

I have noticed that since replacing my workstation I am now getting a
core file generated in my home directory.

newest core file

$ gdb - core
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.10.1

For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
-: No such file or directory.
[New LWP 1]
[New LWP 3]
[New LWP 4]
[New LWP 5]

warning: Unexpected size of section `.reg2/1' in core file.
[New LWP 1]
[New LWP 3]
[New LWP 4]
[New LWP 5]
Core was generated by `gnome-keyring-daemon --start'.
Program terminated with signal SIGKILL, Killed.

warning: Unexpected size of section `.reg2/1' in core file.
#0  0xfffffc7fef1ef051 in ?? ()
(gdb) where
#0  0xfffffc7fef1ef051 in ?? ()
#1  0xfffffc7fffdff660 in ?? ()
#2  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

Will Gnome Keyring integrate with the TPM 2.0 environment enabled on my
motherboard?

Regards

Russell