[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana-discuss] Filezilla 3.47.2.1 working

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 11:57:58 UTC 2021

Actually you can use 3.1.x with minor patching, that's what we did when
3.1.3 was shipped. FileZilla worked with 3.1.x perfectly.

Wxwidgets 3.1.x is the production version recommended by the developers and
3.0.x should be only used if backward compatibility is required.

We were told by their developers not to ship 3.0.x but rather 3.1.x and
adapt any code to use 3.1.x.

I am not sure why FileZilla uses a version that is not recommended....