[OpenIndiana-discuss] test images of actual Hipster for download

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 21:55:50 UTC 2021

Andreas,

Thanks! I've started the gui iso download. I'll follow with the other isos. I should have a report on results by Wednesday. I shall attempt installs to both MBR and GPT/EFI label disks for all 3 ISOs.

After that I'll try the USB images. I installed 2019.04 from USB on a friend's Dell, but was unable to get it to install on the Z400. IIRC I got a "no system image" error from the Z400 BIOS.

Have Fun!
Reg