[OpenIndiana-discuss] New system planning comments

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 20:58:43 UTC 2021

 I'm not familiar with that as I have never learned python, but I should be able to create a package for it. I have numerous friends who do use python.

I'd *really* like to get Octave to compile, but they have borked autotools so badly it is hopeless unless I write a new Makefile. In the meantime I use Debian for Octave.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Have Fun!
Reg