[OpenIndiana-discuss] Z840 "fun". At least Solaris 11.4 works :-)

Stephan Althaus Stephan.Althaus at Duedinghausen.eu
Fri Apr 23 05:41:17 UTC 2021

On 04/22/21 11:09 PM, Reginald Beardsley via openindiana-discuss wrote:
> The BIOS on the Z840 will allow me to select which disk to boot, so I'm going to try installing that driver with Hipster 2020.10 and 2021.04-rc1 on other disks.

Hello!

I'm really sorry to hear all of your installation troubles!

Just in case you have no experience yet with using nvidia drivers, this
will help:

https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Nvidia+Graphics

NVidia drivers:

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/unix/solaris-display-archive/