[OpenIndiana-discuss] The kiss of death

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 02:18:51 UTC 2021

 I should like to say that from my perspective as the person who started this thread I consider your results 100% successful.

My goal was to increase the involvement of the user community in the process of creating a new release. It is a tremendous amount of work and many of us such as myself have been far too passive.

My profound thanks for your efforts.
Reg