[OpenIndiana-discuss] Graphics card CLI enquiry

Michelle michelle at msknight.com
Mon Apr 26 12:28:12 UTC 2021

As QNAP are enforcing their malware removal tool out, which is then
deleting files but has no log of which files it's deleted (and you
can't turn the malware removal tool off... it just re-installs itself
and keeps running)....

...I'm having to press my backup N54L into use and install OI on it.

The problem is, I need to query my currently running N54L with OI to
find out what graphics card is in it, so I can order a second one.

The usual linux command isn't there so I was wondering what CLI command
I run to find out what's in there please, as it isn't exactly a command
I use every day :-)