[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI on USB flash drive

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 20:00:15 UTC 2021

 Try selecting the "reconfigure" option when you first boot the installed image.

It is *supposed* to reconfigure, but I spent 50 hrs before I found out how to get 2021.04.05 to boot after the install. I thought the issue was the particular nVIDIA driver, but that was not the case.

I also got a fresh install of 2021.04.05 to boot properly by coming up single user, "touch /reconfigure; init 6".

Good luck,
Reg