[OpenIndiana-discuss] Installing a new Openindiana via usb

david allan finch david.allan at finch.org
Mon Aug 2 10:02:24 UTC 2021

I got chance to look at this again.
No of that seamed to work.
I found an old Windows boot USB and that boots, so it is not the usb
boot system.
I created a new USB drive with the latest OI and I still get the same issue.
May be I am using the Win32DiskImager wrong or there is an issue
creating the bootable USB drive.
Is anyone else attually doing this from Windows?