[OpenIndiana-discuss] mouse is not working

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 17:56:33 UTC 2021

As a follow-up  to my previous messag, I have noticed the following in Xorg.0.log:

[    90.800] (**) Option "StreamsModule" "usbms"
[  3084.778] (WW) mouse: cannot pop module 'usbms' off mouse device: No such device
[  3084.780] (WW) mouse: cannot pop module 'usbms' off mouse device: No such device

I did not know this but usbms is the mouse STREAMS module and it makes sense to
have an irresponsive mouse once there a problem with it. But my question is why this happens?Any ideas?
Regards,A.S.

----------------------Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece