[OpenIndiana-discuss] A question about the Mate update

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Fri Dec 31 04:54:48 UTC 2021

In regard to: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] A question about the Mate update,...:

> This works great, thank you.

You're welcome!

A quick look through the GNOME at-spi2-core tracker doesn't turn up
anything that looks like this problem, but I will do some more searching
to see if I can find anyone having something similar.

> It makes Mate a little faster too!
>
> On 12/30/21 22:09, Tim Mooney via openindiana-discuss wrote:
>> If you don't use any assistive technology, you can add
>>
>>     NO_AT_BRIDGE=1; export NO_AT_BRIDGE

Tim
Enterprise Computing & Infrastructure /
Division of Information Technology    /                701-231-1076 (Voice)