[OpenIndiana-discuss] Any kind of oi installable pkg beyond 20201031?

reader reader at newsguy.com
Mon Feb 8 19:24:48 UTC 2021

I'm going thru a lengthy period of inablity to get oi reinstalled and up
to snuff on my old HP xw8600 (even though I ran it there for several years)

I've tried to install releases begining 2018 up to the most recent, using
both iso and usb format.  I failed on every single one.

So I decided to try them on vbox instead of hardware and same story.
Something to do with not being able to present a login and eventually
every service begins failing.

I have some screen shots but not sure I can post them here:

I put one online where it is accessible in case anyone is interested
enough to look.  Its an VBox screenshot on first boot after install of
media.

   zeus.jtan.com/~reader/vu/disp.cgi

Or someone can tell me its ok to post an image on this newsgroup and I
will post an image.

The purpose of this post, other than asking for advice is to find out
if there is any more recent than 20201031 media somewhere that I can try
installing.