[OpenIndiana-discuss] RAIDZ issue

Thebest videos sri.chityala504 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 09:52:35 UTC 2021

as per your reply, im not clear
although i've tried to create 2 pools with 4 disks(for testing purpose)
each pool in a single vdev as expected it works. but that is not our
requirement since we intended to chose single pool as many number of disks
which should part of multiple vdev's based of condition(max 5 disks each
vdev) and any disks left after part of vdev should act as spare disks.
finally max 5 disks are coming ONLINE in vdev remaining disks going as says
OFFLINE state disk state is UNKNOWN. is there anyway to fix this issue.